Role & Department
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our R&D Department.
What you'll be doing
- Interoperability, functional testing of GUI components.
- Smoke and sanity testing of new releases and patches.
- Testing integration between components of the web applications, desktop application and backend components.
- Assisting in troubleshooting and root cause analysis activities during UAT and in production.
- Frequent interaction with stakeholders from business, architecture and operational teams.
- Testing applications on iOS and Android devices.
- Test cases, test plans, bugs creation and maintaining.
- Providing reliable estimates and committing to them.
What you'll bring
- Experience in GUI testing
- Experience in Mobile devices testing
- HTML, CSS, JSON
- Experience with REST architecture
- Should have experience in communication with business stakeholders
- Should be able to find and identify root cause and consequences of issue
- Working experience in QA STLC process
- Understanding of the software release process
- Should have experience with frequent releases and constantly changing requirements
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in EnglishWill be a plus:
- Working knowledge in Product organization with agile methodology
- Experience working in a global, multilingual organization
- Previous experience with web autotests (selenium, selenide) and autotests on iOS (Calabash) will be a big plus
- Testing knowledge on backend applications in Linux/Unix environment
Who we are