Role & Department
We’re looking for curious people who love the financial markets and are passionate about delivering measurable user value and delight. We have a playground here with CFD, spread bets, exchange-traded equities, physical crypto (soon), and much more to come.
What you'll be doing
- Help support our retail trading and investment product offerings by working directly with our head of product as well as our design and development teams.
- Responsible for vendor relationships, vendor product offerings, and leveraging how they can best be integrated within our suite of products or replaced with other solutions that can provide more value.
- Help determine product/feature prioritization to enhance our overall UX flows in mobile and web solutions including onboarding, retention, and cross-sell opportunities.
What you'll bring
- Solid understanding of trading/investing products and tools.
- Ability to propose to stakeholders clear recommendations based a deep understanding of our end user with supporting qual/quant analysis.
- Curiosity in technology and the value it creates if leveraged just right A plus –
- Prior PM experience
- UX background
- Experience making user-flows and mockups
- Started your own business, or worked for a small team startup that failed
Who we are
Finalto is the financial division of Playtech PLC, a global well-established business traded on London stock exchange’s main market and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.
We are market leaders in next-generation multi-channel trading software, system, and liquidity service which are offered in a b2b capacity to our global partner network.