Role & Department
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to join our R&D Department in Kiev.
What you'll be doing
- Analysis, development and testing of system core (server side) modules.
- Close co-operation with product owners, business analysts, testers and other developers
- Coaching and supporting other team members. Furthermore, as part of a team you will be responsible for technical designs and estimations through considering system performance, scalability and maintainability aspects.
What you'll bring
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (Express, StrongLoop)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (Jade, EJS, etc)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (Stylus, Less, etc)
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Experienced in TypeScript, Express.js, io, Swagger
- Hands-on experience with high performance RESTful and WebSocket services
- Production experience with Microservices architecture is necessar
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- experience with NoSQL (MongoDB)
Who we are