Role & Department
This Global Trading powerhouse has developed a reputation second to none within a niche area committed to servicing their customers to the highest possible standard.
They have become a well-respected industry player and currently have a vacancy for a Client Service Agent.
What you'll be doing
You will be responsible for onboarding and servicing premium clients. You will focus on converting opportunities to new live trading accounts and proactively identify high value clients for the premium client-facing team.
- Consistently meet monthly KPI targets
- Identify sales opportunities – contacting leads via Phone/Email/Livechat
- Provide a high-quality client service experience whilst responding to, managing and escalating inbound client queries professionally and efficiently
- Identify and cross sell additional products and services to existing clients
- Identify opportunities to improve the client experience
- Act as a brand ambassador
- Ensure accurate client information is recorded in relevant internal systems
- Ensure compliance with RG146 CPD
- Provide support during the client on-boarding process
What you'll bring
You have integrity and you are an excellent communicator with fantastic Sales skills. You can create, maintain, and grow excellent, meaningful business relationships whilst providing a high-calibre experience for your clients. You go above and beyond in your role and always strive for perfection.
- Undergraduate degree in a Finance related degree (Business, Finance, Economics etc.)
- RG146 accreditation in General knowledge, FX and Derivatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years in outbound Sales (preferably Finance/Financial Markets)
- Proven sales ability and skills to work with KPIs
- MT4/5 & Trading view platform experience desirable
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Who we are
We are markets.com, a CFDs broker which is part of the Finalto Group – a financial trading division of Playtech PLC, an FTSE-250 company listed on the London Stock Exchange.