We are looking for Business Analyst is to manage full life-cycle development of our CRM products
Your responsibilities as Business Analyst is to manage full life-cycle development of our CRM products.
This will include:
• CRM and Backoffice systems
• Sales and Retention Portal
• Public API’s
• Messaging systems for communication with clients
Must have skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Industrial Management/O&M (Organization and Methods)/Logic/Mathematics or a System Analysis course
• At least 3 years of proven experience in system analyses of large scale, software projects
• Experience in infrastructure projects (not only interfaces and GUI)
• Strong understanding and proven experience in CRM systems
• Experience managing a team backlog, breaking down requirements and writing user stories.
• Ability to communicate the product definition into clear PRDs
• Excellent communications skills with both business and technical teams
• Fluent written and spoken English
Will be a plus:
• Experience as a programmer – an advantage.
• Familiar with iterative product development in Scrum development environment experience
• Experience with SQL and Data Structures
• Understanding and experience with Trading Platforms, Risk/Dealing management systems
Finalto is the financial division of Playtech PLC, a global well-established business traded on London stock exchange’s main market and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.
We are market leaders in next-generation multi-channel trading software, system, and liquidity service which are offered in a b2b capacity to our global partner network.