Role & Department
if you are passionate about UI and UX design, trends, and technologies. You possess the ability to collaborate on complex projects, fusing your knowledge and expertise with product, tech, and data people to create amazing products interacting with millions of people. Your designs are meticulous, clean, and beautiful, providing a great user experience.
What you'll be doing
- Collaborate with product managers and software developers to define, design, and deliver cutting-edge products for both web and mobile.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Understand the product lifecycle from research through prototyping to design & usability testing
- Show attention to detail on all levels
- work with a team of talented designers with various skills developing an overall UI language across all products, design best practices, establish work procedures, and monitor deadlines.
What you'll bring
- At least 3 years of experience designing user experiences and interactive design.
- UX skills with a strong portfolio.
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, and user flows.
- Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design.
- Masters in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Pixel-perfect design solutions keeping Up-to-date with the latest UI trends.
- Ability to present designs and sell solutions to various stakeholders.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
It will be awesome if you have:
- Preliminary knowledge in the Fintech world.
- Basic understanding in Html and Css
Must present a portfolio with CV
Who we are
Finalto is the financial division of Playtech PLC, a global and well established business traded on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index. We are market leaders in next-generation B2C and B2B multi-channel trading software, systems, and services.