Role & Department
The Client Services team has various areas of responsibility, from monitoring and managing large datacentre installations, setting up advanced solutions while maintaining relationships with our clients. You are expected to handle ad-hoc basis client queries. This position is both technical and business-focused, which will allow the candidate a great opportunity to learn the full life-cycle of advanced global financial trading and will allow the candidate to apply basic knowledge of the global financial markets. The successful candidate will be given full product training.
What you'll be doing
- Support, monitor and operate our live trading platforms in a 24×5 team (Shift Based Rotation)
- Monitor and optimize our many B2B bank and client lines
- Configure and roll out technical solutions for clients
- Assist the sales team with developing business
- Setting up client’s accounts in various systems and according to client’s specifications
- Risk management (matching trades monitoring outside of normal working hours of the Operations department)
What you'll bring
- Experience and background within the financial services industry; in a FX/OTC product trading support role or in a similar position
- High analytical skills
- Stamina, flexibility, hands-on and ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Ability to work in a structured way with clients and the business unit
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise issues and workload
- To be client focused
- Proactive, self-motivated, quick learner and innovative
- General understanding of networking, Windows servers and application life cycle is a plus
- Experience in the FIX protocol
- Previous experience in MT4/MT5 is highly advantageous
Who we are
We combine a high level of professionalism and innovation with an excited and relaxed attitude; we host many nationalities and cultures within our company. Finalto Financial Services is part of the Finalto Group with offices in Denmark, United Kingdom, and Singapore. Travel can be expected for training and assistance to clients.