The position is part of the Quality Control department and will report to the Company’s Chief Compliance Officer.
Role & Department
What you'll be doing
- Assist the Compliance Department in the implementation of the Compliance Monitoring Program
- Perform on going monitoring and screening of any customer communication in accordance with the Company’s guidelines
- Keep accurate and updated records with regards to the monitoring activities conducted
- Prepare reports with monitoring findings and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop materials, scripts and process documentation relating to client communication, as needed
- Conduct initial reviews, monitoring and evaluation of affiliates to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and standards and monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Maintain a good understanding of the regulatory requirements, especially those relating to client communications and the use of affiliates, and provide advice and guidance to the various departments
- Keep abreast and review of new and amended regulations and advise on necessary actions to be taken
- Assist in the preparation of periodic and other reports to be submitted to the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and update of the relevant compliance manuals, policies, procedures and controls and ensure their compliance with the relevant laws and regulations.
What you'll bring
- University Degree or College Diploma in a relevant field
- An advanced Certification of the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission will be considered a strong plus
- Relevant experience of 1-2 years in a similar role will be considered an advantage
- Experience in customer communication and affiliates monitoring will be considered a strong plus
- Fluency in Greek, English, and Spanish
- Dynamic, hands-on and results-driven
- Commercial orientation and awareness with strong organizational skills
- Practical approach in understanding and applying regulatory requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously
- Team player
- Computer literacy and the ability to work simultaneously with a variety of systems
Who we are
Safecap Investments Limited is a licensed investment firm regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (South Africa). The Company is part of the Finalto Group, the Financial Division of Playtech PLC, which is traded on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and a constituent of the FTSE250 index.