We’re looking for curious people who love the financial markets and are passionate about delivering measurable user value and delight.
More specific we are looking for a Technical Project Manager to be responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives within our company.
• Analyzes, plans and develops requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects.
• Ensures that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget.
• Uses her/his industry expertise to improve all aspects of project planning and resource management.
• Assigns and oversees the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
• Holds regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
• Determines and define clears deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
• 3+ years of experience in Project Management or related technical field
• Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
• Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
• Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
• Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
• Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
• Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
• Excellent command of English
• Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition preferred
Safecap Investments Limited is a licensed investment firm regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (South Africa). The Company is part of the Finalto Group, the Financial Division of Playtech PLC, which is traded on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and a constituent of the FTSE250 index.