we are looking for Deputy to the Compliance Director and MLRO (SMF16/17)
|· At least 5 years’ practical experience in a Senior Compliance and Financial Crime prevention role in an FCA regulated firm;
· Previous CF/SMF experience or direct support thereto;
· Excellent technical compliance skills in the areas of COBS,MAR, MIFID II, DISP, CASS, SYSC and PERG.
· Significant knowledge of FCA industry standards and regulations;
· Demonstrable knowledge of AML legislation and a working knowledge of the JMLSG guidance for brokerage products;
· Significant knowledge of anti-financial crime related matters – ABC, Fraud, MAR, Sanctions, AML/CTF, etc
· Strong knowledge of financial crime typologies, risk indicators pertaining to them and solutions to mitigate the risk;
· Proven track record of experience providing expertise and management of compliance issues in an FCA regulated firm;
· Excellent drafting skills;
· Demonstrable experience of problem solving and root cause analysis and identification skills;
· Experience of working in a rapid growth, scaling environment
· Must be able to perform independently and with minimal supervision
Finalto Financial Services is a FCA regulated investment firm with offices around the world. The company provides multi-asset execution, prime brokerage, and trading technology solutions for institutional and retail clients. It is one of the most respected and reputable investment venues for Tier 1 liquidity in the world, having been voted “Best Liquidity Provider” for four years running at the Finance Magnates industry awards. The firm is owned by Playtech Plc.