We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team in MARKETS.COM
|Essential functions & responsibilities
· Markets products by developing and implementing marketing processes and manage teams.
· Tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, plans meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares report.
· Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
· Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
· Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
· Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
· Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
· Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
· Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
· University degree in Business and Marketing or any other relevant field
· Experience in a financial services/banking environment will be considered an advantage
· Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
· Solid knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel
· Fluency in English
· Able to work in a team environment, good interpersonal and communication skills
Hard working and self-motivated