Role & Department
We are looking to hire a Liquidity Manager to be based in the London Office.
The ideal candidate is a result-oriented, self-motivated, ambitious individual who aspires to maximise revenue for the company. A person who has excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, always looking to strengthen relationships with prime brokers and liquidity providers (bank and non-bank), and embraces a fast-paced working environment.
What you'll be doing
- Use, building and developing business intelligence tools
- Analyze and evaluate liquidity providers execution performance
- Analyze and evaluate Client trading activity to optimize execution performance
- Monitor and analyze the performance of systematic market making
- Ongoing meetings and interaction with liquidity providers to maximize opportunities
- Build strong relationships with liquidity providers and clients alike
- Maintaining and enhancing liquidity provision across the Group
- Manage liquidity across the globe. Multiple data centers (London, New York, Japan)
- Solving liquidity queries from Sales or Client Services and making decisions on client liquidity provision
- Collaborate with Sales and Client Services departments to ensure client satisfaction
What you'll bring
- Strong in Mathematics and Statistics
- Degree holder in any discipline. Experience in Finance / Banking / Customer Service industry is an advantage
- Strong MS Office skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Who we are
Finalto is the financial division of Playtech PLC, a global and well established business traded on London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index. We are market leaders in next-generation multi-channel trading software, systems and liquidity services which are offered in a B2B capacity to our global partner network.