Role & Department
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer to join our global team with an Agile ’startup’ environment within a well-established international company. in the role, you will have the opportunity to step into a broad product role, drawing upon skills in complex backend systems, provide a direct and immediate impact on a company business results
What you'll be doing
- Analysis, development, and testing of server-side modules.
- Close co-operation with product owners, business analysts, testers, and other developers
- Coaching and supporting other team members. Furthermore, as part of a scrum team, you will be responsible for technical designs and estimations by considering system performance, scalability
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Passionate and accommodating colleagues in an innovative work environment
- Excellent opportunities for personal development and focus on competence
- Highly competitive terms and conditions
What you'll bring
- 4+ years of experience with Java/J2EE server side development
- Experience with designing and implementing large scale, production, multi-module systems and services
- Knowledge of Java basic concepts: GC, multithreading, locking and synchronization.
- Experience with web technologies and frameworks
- Familiarity with Linux based development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical fields
- Experience working with enterprise data repositories like SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience developing REST APIs and/or intergating with them
- Familiarity with build and CI frameworks — Maven, Jenkins
- Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Solid experience with unit and integration testing
Who we are
Finalto is the financial division of Playtech PLC, a global and well established business traded on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index. We are market leaders in next-generation B2C and B2B multi-channel trading software, systems, and services.