Safecap Investments Ltd is currently in the process of recruiting an Accountant for their Finance Department in Nicosia. The role will be primarily focused on record and maintenance of the business’ books and ledgers as well as on analysis of financial data.
· University degree in Accounting, Finance or a relevant field
· Studying towards ACCA (or equivalent) will be considered as an advantage
Knowledge and Experience
· 2+ years of experience in an accountant role, previous experience in a Finance Department will be considered as an advantage
· Strong attention to detail
· Up to date IFRS knowledge
· Ability to perform data input activities quickly and accurately
· Data entry skills
· Ability to work both autonomously but also as part of a team
· Very good analytical skills and ability to reconcile discrepancies
· Familiarity with the SAP SBO accounting software will be considered as an advantage
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Fluency in English with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Safecap Investments Limited is a licensed investment firm regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (South Africa). The Company is part of the Finalto Group, the Financial Division of Playtech PLC, which is traded on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and a constituent of the FTSE250 index.