Role & Department
Safecap Investments Ltd is currently in the process of recruiting a Corporate Administration for their office in Nicosia. The employee will be responsible for all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office
What you'll be doing
- Handling duties of front-desk including but not limited to answering or referring inquiries and maintaining office operations by receiving and distributing communications
- Liaising with external contractors, agents and/or partners;
- Maintaining and keeping up to date all secretarial files;
- Arranging travel requirements, accommodation reservations, etc for company’s employees upon request;
- Coordinating meetings and conferences;
- Administrating mail correspondence;
- Order grocery and stationery supplies.
- Arrange for courier services when requested.
- Arrange all notarizations upon request and keeping records on an excel file.
- Handle of any other administrative tasks that may occur during the day.
- Assist the HR and Legal department with administrative tasks upon request
- Assisting with any other tasks that may be requested from time to time by Senior Management .
What you'll bring
- Bachelor degree of an accredited university
- Exceptional organizational skills
- +2 years of experience in similar role
- Fluency in Greek and English (verbal and written)
- Previous experience in administration or Back Office department of an Investment Firm will be considered an advantage.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Well mannered
- Uses initiative, is responsible, great team player
- Hard working and positive
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
Who we are
Safecap Investments Limited is a licensed investment firm regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (South Africa). The Company is part of the Finalto Group, the Financial Division of Playtech PLC, which is traded on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and a constituent of the FTSE250 index.