Role & Department
What you'll be doing
An affiliate Manager -shall perform such duties as are consistent with his employment as Affiliate Coordinator, which will indicatively but not exhaustively, include the following specific duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordination of affiliate accounts operating under Markets.com
- Manage, monitor, and update the company’s affiliates systems with relevant information, marketing material, deals etc.
- Handle troubleshooting relating to the affiliates systems
- Form the first of point of contact with affiliates and establish regular communication with them for the resolution of questions/queries they may have
- Escalate matters to the Manager of the department, when required
- Generate and prepare periodic and other ad hoc reports regarding affiliates
- Communicate daily with various internal department to solve technical and other issues
- Provide technical and other support to VIP affiliates
What you'll bring
- University degree in Business and Marketing or any other relevant field –
- Experience in gambling/ financial services – will be considered an advantage
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Working with Cellxpert
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in the requested language (Italian/French/ Spanish/ Arabic)
Who we are
We are markets.com, a CFDs broker which is part of the Finalto Group – financial trading division of Playtech PLC, a FTSE-250 company listed on the London Stock Exchange.